Creative Women's Haircuts
Haircuts geometry is a module focused on transferring knowledge about divisions to build hair forms and planes of their natural fall.
Shape analysis is a module thanks to which you can model the shape of the head with a haircut, taking into account the beard line, the amount of hair, their thickness and structure.
Do you want to get subsidies for training at the Babicz Academy? Leave your number. We will call you back.
Form of classes
- 10:00 - 13:00 Lecture: geometry of women's haircuts, creating spatial forms from hair.
- 14:00 - 14:30 Showcutting and styling by the instructor.
- 15:00 - 18:00 Practical classes for course participants, haircut and styling performed on models under the supervision of the instructor.
- 10:00 - 13:00 Lecture: shape analysis of the face and head, corrective haircuts techniques to the shape of the face.
- 13:00 - 14:30 Showcutting and styling by the instructor.
- 15:00 - 18:00 Practical classes for course participants, haircut and styling performed on a model under the guidance of the instructor.
- 9:00 - 12:00 Summary exercises of the first and second day, cutting design.
- 12:30 - 17:00 Practical classes, shearing and styling performed on a model under the supervision of the instructor.
Training evaluation methods
Materials for participants
- Curling iron
Methods of purchase
Accommodation near the Academy
The Babicz Academy has a hybrid learning system. Thanks to this, you have the opportunity to acquire knowledge stationary and consolidate it online on the platform:
Unfair use of copyrighted materials may be considered as an act of unfair competition, especially as described in article 13 as well as mimicry on the basis of Unfair Competition Act of 16th April 1993 (consolidated text L.J. of 2019, item 1010, as amended) Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership does not consent to the free usage of Contents of Courses and Names of the Courses. Such actions may be considered as a violation of their intellectual property, copyrights and interests and may be the grounds for criminal liability or civil liability.