Men’s Haircuts – Level 1
Do you want to get subsidies for training at the Babicz Academy? Leave your number. We will call you back.
Form of classes
- 10:00 - 12:30 Lecture:
- - Divisions of the head for haircut - horizontal and vertical.
- - Divisions of the head for trimming with a clipper.
- - Sections for haircuts.
- - Haircut techniques from length.
- - Hair shading techniques.
- - Hair shading tools - right, acute and obtuse angle.
- - Hair length angles.
- - Techniques of shading with a razor on a comb.
- - Shading techniques with trimmer attachments.
- 12:30 - 14:30 Demonstration of cutting performed by the course instructor.
- 15:00 - 18:00 Practice for the course attendees, cutting and styling of hair performed on models under the supervision of the course instructor.
- 9:00 - 10:30 Exercises to consolidate knowledge of the geometry of men's haircuts.
- 10:30 - 12:30 Practice for the course attendees - haircuts and styling performed on models under the supervision of an instructor.
- 13:00 - 17:00 Practice for the course attendees - haircuts and styling performed on models under the supervision of an instructor.
Training evaluation methods
Materials for participants
- Thinning scissors
- Combs (at least two)
- Flat brush
- Hair clipper
- Beard trimmer
- Neck brush
Methods of purchase
Accommodation near the Academy
Babicz Academy has a hybrid teaching system (a combination of offline and online training). Thanks to this, we give you the opportunity to acquire knowledge stationary and to consolidate and expand it through the Babicz Online platform. After each stationary training you will receive lectures and exercises from us on the website:
Unfair use of copyrighted materials may be considered as an act of unfair competition, especially as described in article 13 as well as mimicry on the basis of Unfair Competition Act of 16th April 1993 (consolidated text L.J. of 2019, item 1010, as amended) Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership does not consent to the free usage of Contents of Courses and Names of the Courses. Such actions may be considered as a violation of their intellectual property, copyrights and interests and may be the grounds for criminal liability or civil liability.