Men’s Haircuts – Level 2
Do you want to get subsidies for training at the Babicz Academy? Leave your number. We will call you back.
Form of classes
- 10:00 - 13:00 Lecture:
- - How to analyze the shape of the face, profile, silhouette?
- - How to model the shape of the face with a haircut?
- - How to compensate all face and profile imperfections?
- - Techniques for dealing with imperfect hair and beard growth?
- - Hair affiliation techniques lifting, smoothing, leveling winds, aerating.
- 13:30 - 14:30 Demonstration on cutting and styling performed by the course instructors.
- 15:00 - 18:00 Practice for the course attendees, cutting and styling performed on models under the supervision of the course instructor.
- 9:00 - 10:00 Exercises summarizing the knowledge obtained on the first day of the course.
- 10:00 - 11:00 Demonstration on cutting and styling performed by the course instructors.
- 11:30 - 17:00 Practice for the course attendees – cutting and styling performed on models under the supervision of the course instructor.
Training evaluation methods
Materials for participants
- Thinning scissors
- Combs (at least two)
- Flat brush
- Hair clipper
- Beard trimmer
- Neck brush
Methods of purchase
Accommodation near the Academy
Babicz Academy has a hybrid teaching system (a combination of offline and online training). Thanks to this, we give you the opportunity to acquire knowledge stationary and to consolidate and expand it through the Babicz Online platform. After each stationary training you will receive lectures and exercises from us on the website:
Unfair use of copyrighted materials may be considered as an act of unfair competition, especially as described in article 13 as well as mimicry on the basis of Unfair Competition Act of 16th April 1993 (consolidated text L.J. of 2019, item 1010, as amended) Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership does not consent to the free usage of Contents of Courses and Names of the Courses. Such actions may be considered as a violation of their intellectual property, copyrights and interests and may be the grounds for criminal liability or civil liability.