Trichology - level I
Do you want to get subsidies for training at the Babicz Academy? Leave your number. We will call you back.
Form of classes
- 10:00 - 13:00 Wykład:
- - Competences of a trichologist.
- - Characteristics of a trichological patient.
- - Structure and functions of the skin.
- - Structure and functions of the hair.
- - The functioning of the hair - growth phases.
- - The most common problems of the scalp and hair.
13:30 - 14:30 Scalp analysis, the basics of working with a trichoscope.
- 15:00 - 18:00 Practical classes: analysis of the scalp with a trichoscope.
- 9:00 - 12:00 Lecture:
- - Hair loss - the most common causes.
- - Types of baldness.
- - Proper care as an important factor in the process of proper hair growth.
- - Laboratory tests / trichological interview.
- - Trichological treatments in the salon.
- - Case studies.
12:30 - 17:00 Practical classes:
- - Scalp analysis with a trichoscope.
- - Selection and implementation of trichological treatment.
Training evaluation methods
Materials for participants
Methods of purchase
Accommodation near the Academy
Babicz Academy has a hybrid teaching system (a combination of offline and online training). Thanks to this, we give you the opportunity to acquire knowledge stationary and to consolidate and expand it through the Babicz Online platform. After each stationary training you will receive lectures and exercises from us on the website:
Unfair use of copyrighted materials may be considered as an act of unfair competition, especially as described in article 13 as well as mimicry on the basis of Unfair Competition Act of 16th April 1993 (consolidated text L.J. of 2019, item 1010, as amended) Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership does not consent to the free usage of Contents of Courses and Names of the Courses. Such actions may be considered as a violation of their intellectual property, copyrights and interests and may be the grounds for criminal liability or civil liability.