Social Media Marketing Basics. Women’s haircuts – level I
Social media marketing basics
Haircut geometry is a topic focused on providing knowledge about divisions to build hair forms and planes of their natural fall. Without spatial geometry and principles of physics such as the law of gravity, you cannot consciously do a haircut. Implementation of our own ideas is possible only when we do not have any limitations in the technique and working tools.
Do you want to get subsidies for training at the Babicz Academy? Leave your number. We will call you back.
Form of classes
- 10:00 - 13:00 Lecture:
- - Social media as a modern marketing tool.
- a) increasing the reach,
- b) building the brand image,
- c) brand promotion,
- d) brand recognition,
- e) brand trust.
- - Areas of activities covered by social media marketing.
- - Choosing the right social media channels.
- - Getting to know the target audience.
- - Effective communication channels.
- - Social media monitoring.
- - Research and analysis of the target audience.
- - Strategic thinking in marketing.
13:30 - 15:00 Lecture:
- - How to write content for the Internet.
- - Basics of Facebook.
- - Basics of Instagram.
- - Basics of photography and choosing the right tools.
15:00 - 18:00 Practice for the course attendees:
- - Photos "before" and "after".
- - Creating stories.
- 10:00 - 13:00 Lecture: Women’s haircut geometry, creating spatial forms out of hair
- 13:00 - 14:30 Demonstration haircut performed by the course instructor.
- 15:00 - 18:00 Practice for the course attendees – cutting and styling of hair performed on models under the supervision of the course instructor
- During the entire training, the following practical classes for social media marketing course participants are conducted:
- - Taking photos of models "before" and "after".
- - Create a story from the event.
- - Creating reels of the entire training day.
- 9:00 - 9:30 Analysis of all reels from the previous day:
- - Discussing and correcting mistakes.
- - Adding missing elements.
- - Selection and awarding of the best reel.
- 9:30 - 10:00 Summary of the course and reminder of the most important aspects related to social media marketing.
- 10:00 - 11:00 Exercises to consolidate knowledge of the geometry of women's haircuts.
- 11:30 - 13:00 Practice for the course attendees, haircuts and styling performed on models under the supervision of an instructor. Using knowledge from social media marketing in practice.
- 13:30 - 17:00 Practice for the course attendees, haircuts and styling performed on models under the supervision of an instructor. Using knowledge from social media marketing in practice.
Training evaluation methods
Materials for participants
Methods of purchase
Accommodation near the Academy
Babicz Academy has a hybrid teaching system (a combination of offline and online training). Thanks to this, we give you the opportunity to acquire knowledge stationary and to consolidate and expand it through the Babicz Online platform. After each stationary training you will receive lectures and exercises from us on the website:
Unfair use of copyrighted materials may be considered as an act of unfair competition, especially as described in article 13 as well as mimicry on the basis of Unfair Competition Act of 16th April 1993 (consolidated text L.J. of 2019, item 1010, as amended) Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership does not consent to the free usage of Contents of Courses and Names of the Courses. Such actions may be considered as a violation of their intellectual property, copyrights and interests and may be the grounds for criminal liability or civil liability.