Women’s haircuts – level I
How to achieve the perfect shape of a haircut using adequate cutting techniques?
Form of classes
- 10AM - 1PM: Lecture: Women’s haircut geometry, creating spatial forms out of hair
- 1:30PM - 2:30PM: Demonstration on cutting and styling performed by the course instructors
- 3PM - 6PM: Practice for the course attendees – cutting and styling of hair performed on a dummy head under the supervision of the course instructor
- 9AM-10AM: Exercises summarizing the knowledge obtained on the first day of the course
- 10AM - 1PM: Practice for the course attendees – first cutting and styling of hair performed on a dummy head under the supervision of the course instructor
- 1:30PM - 5PM: Practice for the course attendees – second cutting and styling of hair performed on a dummy head under the supervision of the course instructor
Training evaluation methods
Materials for participants
Methods of purchase
Accommodation near the Academy
The contents and composition of the educational courses “Contents of courses” are works as described in the article 1, paragraph 3 and article 3 of Law on Copyright and Related Rights of 4th February 1994 (consolidated text L.J. of 2019, item 1231, as amended). The rights to the aforementioned Contents of Courses belong to the Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership. The Names of the Courses are works that are a part of the Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership intellectual property under the protection of law.
Unfair use of copyrighted materials may be considered as an act of unfair competition, especially as described in article 13 as well as mimicry on the basis of Unfair Competition Act of 16th April 1993 (consolidated text L.J. of 2019, item 1010, as amended) Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership does not consent to the free usage of Contents of Courses and Names of the Courses. Such actions may be considered as a violation of their intellectual property, copyrights and interests and may be the grounds for criminal liability or civil liability.