Women’s haircuts – level III
Analysis of the psychological portrait
This topic combines the knowledge gained so far and unleashes creativity. Nothing will be an obstacle for you in creating your own unique hairstyles.
Do you want to get subsidies for training at the Babicz Academy? Leave your number. We will call you back.
Form of classes
- 10:00 - 12:00 Lecture: analysis of the psychological portrait, matching the hairstyle to the client's personality.
- 12:00 - 13:30 Demonstration of cutting performed by the course instructor.
- 14:00 - 18:00 Practice for the course attendees, cutting and styling of hair performed on models under the supervision of the course instructor.
- 9:00 - 11:00 Exercises summarizing the knowledge obtained on the first day of the course. Designing haircuts.
- 11:00 - 12:30 Demonstration of cutting performed by the course instructor.
- 13:00 - 17:00 Practice for the course attendees, cutting and styling of hair performed on models under the supervision of the course instructor.
Training evaluation methods
Materials for participants
Methods of purchase
Accommodation near the Academy
Babicz Academy has a hybrid teaching system (a combination of offline and online training). Thanks to this, we give you the opportunity to acquire knowledge stationary and to consolidate and expand it through the Babicz Online platform. After each stationary training you will receive lectures and exercises from us on the website:
Unfair use of copyrighted materials may be considered as an act of unfair competition, especially as described in article 13 as well as mimicry on the basis of Unfair Competition Act of 16th April 1993 (consolidated text L.J. of 2019, item 1010, as amended) Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership does not consent to the free usage of Contents of Courses and Names of the Courses. Such actions may be considered as a violation of their intellectual property, copyrights and interests and may be the grounds for criminal liability or civil liability.