Social Media Marketing Basics
Social Media in the hairdressing industry
Do you want to get subsidies for training at the Babicz Academy? Leave your number. We will call you back.
Form of classes
- 10:00 - 13:00 Lecture:
- - Social media as a modern marketing tool.
- a) increasing the reach,
- b) building the brand image,
- c) brand promotion,
- d) brand recognition,
- e) brand trust.
- - Areas of activities covered by social media marketing.
- - Choosing the right social media channels.
- - Getting to know the target audience.
- - Effective communication channels.
- - Social media monitoring.
- - Research and analysis of the target audience.
- - Strategic thinking in marketing.
13:30 - 15:00 Lecture:
- - How to write content for the Internet.
- - Basics of Facebook.
- - Basics of Instagram.
- - Basics of photography and choosing the right tools.
15:00 - 18:00 Practice for the course attendees:
- - Photos before and after.
- - Creating stories.
Training evaluation methods
Materials for participants
Methods of purchase
Accommodation near the Academy
Babicz Academy has a hybrid teaching system (a combination of offline and online training). Thanks to this, we give you the opportunity to acquire knowledge stationary and to consolidate and expand it through the Babicz Online platform. After each stationary training you will receive lectures and exercises from us on the website:
Unfair use of copyrighted materials may be considered as an act of unfair competition, especially as described in article 13 as well as mimicry on the basis of Unfair Competition Act of 16th April 1993 (consolidated text L.J. of 2019, item 1010, as amended) Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership does not consent to the free usage of Contents of Courses and Names of the Courses. Such actions may be considered as a violation of their intellectual property, copyrights and interests and may be the grounds for criminal liability or civil liability.