Personalized Women's Haircuts and Colouring
Learn how to use asymmetry and the art of creative cutting, this way you will master the art of effective cutting and the ability to match the colouring to one’s look or personality. Intensity of the course will guarantee you the acquisition of the full set of skills required for creating your own tailored haircuts.
Form of classes
- 10:00 - 12:00 Introduction to the newest trends in women’s cutting and colouring techniques - demonstration on cutting and colouring performed by the course instructors.
- 12:30 - 18:00 Practice for the course attendees – designing women’s haircuts and colouring according to the newest trends.
- 9:00 - 10:30 Structural transformation – demonstration on techniques performed by the course instructor.
- 10:30 - 17:00 Practice for the course attendees – designing women’s haircuts and colouring according to the newest trends.
Training evaluation methods
Materials for participants
- Combs (with a spike for colouring)
Methods of purchase
Accommodation near the Academy
The contents and composition of the educational courses “Contents of courses” are works as described in the article 1, paragraph 3 and article 3 of Law on Copyright and Related Rights of 4th February 1994 (consolidated text L.J. of 2019, item 1231, as amended). The rights to the aforementioned Contents of Courses belong to the Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership. The Names of the Courses are works that are a part of the Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership intellectual property under the protection of law.
Unfair use of copyrighted materials may be considered as an act of unfair competition, especially as described in article 13 as well as mimicry on the basis of Unfair Competition Act of 16th April 1993 (consolidated text L.J. of 2019, item 1010, as amended) Akademia Stylizacji General Partnership does not consent to the free usage of Contents of Courses and Names of the Courses. Such actions may be considered as a violation of their intellectual property, copyrights and interests and may be the grounds for criminal liability or civil liability.